The Hague might seem small but it delivers big. The beach, museums, architecture, politics, culture, nature, nightlife, restaurants and bars, festivals and events, great shopping and good gyms and parks. Visit https://denhaag.com/en to get inspired to explore this beautiful gem of a city.

According to the population index, in 2020 44.3% of the population in the Hague is Dutch and the other 55.7% is of an international background. This international and multicultural population makes for an exciting and flavorful community to get involved in.

The Hague is home to many different international judicial bodies, such as the International Court of Justice (ICJ), the International Criminal Court (ICC), and the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (IRMCT). The Hague is the fourth major centre for the United Nations, after New York, Geneva and Vienna. In case you are yet to check TripAdvisor – here is a list of all major attractions just in the city of The Hague. There is plenty to do and see all year around just around campus. The city also has plenty to offer in terms of nightlife.

What do you want to see and do as soon as you get to The Hague?

Leave a Reply